INFORMATION & REMINDERS
Belongings Pick-Up Times:
- PK - Wednesday, April 1, 9A-12P
- K - Wednesday, April 1, 12P-3P
- T1/1st - Thursday, April 2, 9A-12P
- 2nd - Thursday, April 2, 12P-3P
- 3rd - Friday, April 3, 9A-12P
- 4th - Friday, April 3, 12P-3P
- Middle School
- 5th - Friday, April 3, 9A-1P
- 6th - Thursday, April 2, 9A-1P
- 7th, Wednesday, April 1, 9A-1P
- High School
- 8th - 12th — Wednesday/Thursday/Friday, 9A-1P
- Beginning on Monday, there will be hotspots available for anyone to use! They are placed at the following locations:
- Back parking lot at the High School
- Multi-Purpose/Elem parking lot
- Walk Trail
- Don’t forget that breakfast and lunch is Grab&Go every day from 11:30A-12:30P.
- Distance Learning will begin on April 6!
- The last day of school is now May 8.
- This will also be the last day for meal pickups.
Lastly, a message to our students...
We hate that our year is ending this way but your health and safety is definitely worth it. Know that we will continue being here for you, regardless of our building being closed. We love and miss every one of you!
—Hinton Public Schools